Wednesday, August 1, 2012

When you're not feeling it, do it anyways.

I'm sitting here in bed, crying a little surrounded by unpacked boxes snuggling my roommates dog. Right now my life can go a million different ways.

I don't want to unpack and get organized to set myself up for success, or give my new house a good deep cleaning or even start August off right by going for a run and having a healthy breakfast or even pack for my photo shoot tonight. I just want to lay here and feel sad and lonely and miss my ex. God I hate saying that.

Why? Because its easier. Easier than sucking it up and accepting change.

I'm just not feeling it. But I'm going to do it anyways. I'm going to strap on some running shoes and run till my head clears. Maybe the endorphins will help me out. :)

How do you all bring yourself out of a sad place?

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted this. My boyfriend broke up with me recently and it has been SO hard and I totally understand what you are experiencing. It is so difficult, and I know the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :)

    The only thing that you are missing is the habbit of being with someone....thats all.

    The world is such a big and beautiful place so much to see and explore that it is silly to dwell on the past.
    Put on your running, dancing, travelling, walking and any other shoes you may have and get out there...

    The Love Guru xx

    ReplyDelete