Tuesday, July 31, 2012

If you could do anything...

Pretty much just soaking in that my life is wide open right now. My boyfriend and I decided to break up. It was very mutual and definitely the best for both of us. While I am sad, obviously, I'm also looking to the future.

I now have absolutely no ties to this place. Nothing and no one holding me back. This is probably the last time I can ever be completely selfish. I have no real time invested in any one career path. I am open and free to do anything, go anywhere. Follow my dreams, follow a whim, follow the interstate straight to the coast.

Now I just have to figure out what exactly I want to do....

So tell me, if you all could do absolutely anything (which you can btw because you're all awesome) what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment